homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weekly Wears | Just because I can edition

Stephanie Drummond, Fact this blog is awesome, outfit of the day, photo of the day, girl, pretty, me, happy, smile, flowers, Lily White, Nordstrom, Express, Jeans, Belt, Boots, Corso Como, Coastal Contact
Top: Lily White, Cami: in Cream Express, Belt: The Loft, Jeans: Express, Boots: Corso Como, Jewelry: Express, Glasses: Coastal Contact
Don't change the channel. You're not seeing things. I do in fact own this outfit in 2 different colors. If you read my Barry Manilow concert post, you probably noticed that this outfit looks familiar. Thats because I really liked the way this top fit so I bought it in 2 colors, changed the cami color and the boots and BAM! I had a new outfit. I can't decide which one I like better. The muted colors in this or the brighter in the other. I don't care. Either way. I like them both.

I'm back to posting outfit posts again. I'm a big fan of dressing for fall weather and I'm tired of summer. So I've decided to start wearing my boots and sweaters and I just don't care that its 90+ degrees outside. We've had summer weather since March and it's time to switch it up. Technically its August which just sounds like a Fall month so I'm going with it. You should too.

Emma Stone Spiderman Hotness Hair

P.S. Do you like my hair? I'm working on going SUPER blonde on the top, like Emma Stone in Spiderman blonde (see photo above). I'm keeping the red underneath but I want that blonde PLATINUM! Woot! Woot! So in a few weeks when I go back, hopefully we can get the last bit of yellow out. Fingers crossed people, Fingers crossed.

P.P.S. Did you notice that little tattoo on my left arm. Yep. I love it. I'm gonna get a few other photos of it before I share it totally on here and explain the meaning behind it. But I'm in love!

Stephanie Drummond, Fact this blog is awesome, outfit of the day, photo of the day, girl, pretty, me, happy, smile, flowers

Stephanie Drummond, Fact this blog is awesome, outfit of the day, photo of the day, girl, pretty, me, happy, smile, flowers
Look at that fancy smile as I stare off into the sky.
xo, Steph

*Side note: I work at Express part-time, which is why you will find that 70% of my wardrobe (especially jeans) come from there. I don't wear their clothes because I get a discount. I work there so I can get their clothes with my discount. I've worked there off and on for 6 years because I've always shopped there. I know I don't need to explain but I just like to keep it real with my readers. :)

0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...