homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Makeup Favorites

I'm trying to get more into the vlogging so here is my first real go at it. Woot! Woot!

I see a lot of Youtubers posting their monthly favorites and I thought what the heck why not. So here you go.




NARS All About Cheek Palette (Nordstroms Exclusive)
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Olive
MAC Mineral Blush in Love Joy
MAC Electric Cool Eye Shadow in Superwatt
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess in Black or something
Sultra Clipless Bombshell Curling Iron
Bath and Body Works HandiBac Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion in Fresh Market Apple
Cafe Escapes Chai Latte Keurig

p.s. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel!!!  Please! :)

xo,Steph

0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...