homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Outfit of the day | Friday 7/20/2012



Peter Pan Collar Dress: Forever 21 Boyfriend Sweater: Express Jean Leggings: Express (I really like how jean-y they feel and how snug they are) Neon Green Belt: BP Boots: Corso Como (super comfy flat boots) Nordstrom, Fact this blog is awesome, bathroom photo, stephanie drummond


Last November I did an Outfit of the Day post EVERYDAY and it was fun. I think I'll probably do it again next this November. Its fun... although trying to be cute and creative can be tiring. Anyway. I worked on Friday and kinda liked my outfit so I thought why not share it.... so I took a photo with my phone... in the bathroom... at work... on my lunch. You're welcome.

Peter Pan Collar Dress: Forever 21
Boyfriend Sweater: Express
Jean Leggings: Express (I really like how jean-y they feel and how snug they are)
Neon Green Belt: BP
Boots: Corso Como (super comfy flat boots)

Makeup: TOO MUCH! :)




xo, Steph



0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...