homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Friday, July 20, 2012

I just met you, and this is crazy

Lets just file this under AWESOMENESS!!!!

P.S. This is my ALL-TIME MOST FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!! And David Bowie... Just wow! Those tight pants y'all. Yes please!

The Labyrinth, David Bowie, Jareth,


Sidenote: I just watched the trailer for The Labyrinth and if I had seen it before seeing the movie, which is entirely impossible because I'm pretty sure it came out the year I was born, I would never have seen it.




Another Sidenote: Aren't those little orange puppet creatures who lose their heads super flippin creepy? I always thought so as a kid and they really do freak me out... even now at the ripe ol' age of 29. Still freaky.  Also... creepy, those hands that catch her when she falls in the hole and then make faces. Way freakster! But those talking door handles? They are pretty amazing in a good way!


Ok. Thats all folks!

xo, Steph

0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...