homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Makeup Story | Makeup Monday



So during last weeks outfit of the day I wrote Makeup: Too much. Hubs pointed out that it seemed like I was saying I was wearing too much, as in a heavy makeup face which was far from what I meant. I was meaning more that I use a lot of makeup to create my look. This week's outfit  (which I'll be posting about later this week) was kinda the same makeup, different lips but I think that's the only difference.  I thought I'd share what I was wearing. This is my everyday, normal look that I wear. So yeah. As you can tell, I really like MAC. I went through a lot of years where I dabbled in other brands but I feel like I'm 18 again and playing in all my MAC makeup. 



Makeup:

Face:

Mac Studio Sculpt SPF 15 in NC25
Makeup Forever Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream Waterproof Concealer in 5
Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser in 20 Light Pale (to hide my bags baby)
MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed in Medium Dark
NARS Bronzer in Laguna (for all over the face)
MAC Blush in Blunt (for contouring my bronzer)
MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush (as highlighter lightly on my cheeks, nose and forehead)
MAC Mineralize Blush in Love Joy (People this is my most favorite blush EVER)

Eyes:

Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
MAC Brow Liner in Lingering
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly(as primer used all over eye)
MAC Jaunty (lower lid) (from the Hey Sailor! collection - Limited Edition)
MAC Satin Taupe (crease)
MAC Shroom (Highlighter)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition
Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum (2 Coats)
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Volume #1 (2 coats..ish. I always add a little more to the outside edges so technically 2.5 coats)

Lips:

MAC Cremestick Liner in Pink Treat (line around and fill...ish the lips)
MAC Cremeshean Lipstick in Vivid Imagination
MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Julia

Brushes: I'd say 90% of the time I use my Sigma brushes, the only exception are my 2 MAC brushes that are travel size and I like the way they apply my creme highlighter and my blush.

Full Disclosure:

The Sigma brushes have an affiliation link to them. I like them, so I figure why not make some money off a product I buy anyway. 

p.s. I have bought all of my Sigma brushes with the exception of 2, which they did give to me, but not so that I'd give them a good review, even though I would because I really love their brushes. Maybe I should name my first born MAC Sigma since those are my favorite products. HA!

xo, Steph

0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...