homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Who Wears Fancy Schmancy Eyeball Goggles??

Stephanie Drummond, glasses, bifocals, progressive lens, coastal contact


PEOPLE.... I GOT NEW GLASSES or EYEBALL GOGGLES as I like to call them!!!! Gone are the days of bifocals with lines on them. No, world. I've upgraded. I got me some fancy schmancy progressive lenses and now no one knows I'm old and have funky vision. Yes!!!!!

Ok... So are you guys wondering what they look like? Well here they are.

Joseph Marc 4070 - Black


I got them at Coastal Contact and I got my first pair for free and then paid the extra for the different lens type I got. It was so much cheaper getting them there rather than at my eyeball doctors office. So here's my thoughts on Coastal. The quality is pretty good. I opted for the progressive lens and the reflective coating. I didn't get the scratch protection because I heard from a friend that when they did it looked like there was a weird film on it. So opted against it.

I loved the site first of all. I was able to "try on" before I bought, so I took a photo on my webcam and then was able to see how the glasses I liked look on that photo. That was super helpful when I was trying to see how small the glasses were (I was wanting big glasses so I had more room to see through).  I got my first pair super quick style - like within 2-5 days-  and I couldn't see a flippin thing. Lets be honest. I called my eyeball doctors office and told them the got my prescription wrong. Nope. It was me. I took my newly received glasses to the Doc and I had gotten my P.D. wrong. So while I appreciate that Coastal offers up that little ruler thing I have to say, for me, it was useless and I got it wrong. So I sent my glasses back and had to re-order and get my glasses fixed. They shipped out the new pair right away, yes I did have to pay a second time while I waited for my refund which I got after about 4 weeks, but it was nice to know that I could send my glasses back even though I had messed it up. So... what's my opinion on Coastal.

A+ Customer Service
A+ in Shipping
A in Quality

Do I recommend this to my sister, best friend and anyone else who wears glasses? HECK YES!!!! I loved them and I love that they ever so often will give free glasses away, just pay for shipping. I'm gonna get a 2nd pair that is just my regular prescription, no bifocals, so I can have a pair to leave at work or wear while driving cause lets face it, I'm super forgetful and need another pair at any place I am at for longer than an hour.

Oh and here a bunch of photos I took of myself because I really like myself and photos of myself. You're welcome for that info!

Stephanie Drummond, glasses, bifocals, progressive lens, coastal contact
Stephanie Drummond, glasses, bifocals, progressive lens, coastal contact
Stephanie Drummond, glasses, bifocals, progressive lens, coastal contact
Stephanie Drummond, glasses, bifocals, progressive lens, coastal contact
Stephanie Drummond, glasses, bifocals, progressive lens, coastal contact, Justin Beiber
Me and Justin Beiber making smoochies to each other.
 Ok. So that's all folks.

xo, Steph

p.s. I soo listed a referral link for Coastal but thats because I really like them and want to earn free eyeball goggles. You don't have to use the link, but if you want to help me earn free glasses then you totally should... Pickles and Mustard would be sad too.

Oh and this is my honest feedback too, they didn't pay me or ask me to say anything nice, in fact, I paid them to say nice things about them because I paid for my glasses. :)

0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...