homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Monday, February 6, 2012

My Week in iPadography

Over in the blog reading world... AKA Blogs I stalk on Bloglovin... I saw a feature that I thought was pretty neat. My week in iPhoneography. Well peoples... I don't have an iPhone but I DOOO have an iPad which is sorta the same thing but bigger and won't call people. So today's new feature is called:

LAST WEEK IN IPADOGRAPHY!!! 
(that should be said with an echo tone and that voice from old timey radio shows)


Thats from today but I don't care. It's exciting. NEW VALENTINES DAY CUPS ARE AT STARBUCKS!!!

Dinner last night.

I watched the Superbowl!

And the Kitty Halftime Show.

I bought new (and my first pair) rain boots (or booties)

I made some awesome Raspberry Protien Bars. I'll post the recipe later, I'm still refining it a little.

Davey sent me photos of the kitties that I then posted on Instagram to pretend that I was with them.

The baby brother kitty socked me square in the face. ha!

Then the big brother kitty helped me check twitter.


Aww Man this was fun re-living last week again.

P.S. One of my other Favorite Blogs, Lesley from Recipe for Crazy is having a giveaway on her blog. She just opened up her new Etsy shop with awesome and amazing prints. I can't wait to buy one. I've already found the perfect spot for one of them.  I have a frame that sits on my shelves above my couch, it currently is holding a Christmas themed print in it, that I'd love to put the Love print in and then add some photos of Hubs and my photo shoot next to it. Oh man. I'm already planning it! P.S. to my P.S. A portion of the proceeds from the Love print goes to Love146 which is totally awesome! So go enter her giveaway or buy a print, or do both cause that's cool!

(oh and for full disclosure, I AM entering a contest by posting this BUT I am totally not planning on actually winning, resulting in me purchasing the LOVE print for my house, plus I totally only enter contest for things that I want and know are rad, which this is)

Ok. That's all folks!

xo, Steph

0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...