homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Workout Wednesday: Week 1

Most blogs have a day called Wardrobe Wednesday... not me (I have Fashion Friday... take that blogger world haha). Me... I've got Workout Wednesday. I've decided to start this because a. this is my blog and I can do what I want ;) <-- imagine that as an emoticon smiley face, b. I like talking about working out, and c. I need a place to write about it but I don't want to dedicate an entire blog about (I've already got an entire Youtube vLog dedicated to it). So henceforth Wednesdays shall be called Workout Wednesday. Lets start celebrating it. Woo to the Hoo!!!

So Workout Wednesday. Like I said a second ago... I started a YouTube vLog (subscribe... cause its cool). Its about me... working out... and its my accountability. For some reason I have this obsession with myself and I think everyone should want to know what I'm doing... all the time. Ha. Actually. Its really just about keeping myself accountable and if others want to watch then great, if not, thats cool too. I just want to feel like I'm accountable to something other than myself. So here is my latest vLog.



This week I'm focusing on eating clean. Getting in 3 weight workouts and 3 cardio sessions. I'll figure out next week later this week but for now I'm just trying to get myself back on track.  Eating properly has been easy, and working out has been easier than I thought it would be, I'm still sore as heck. My problem right now is waking up at 4am like I used to. For some reason I am struggling with it. But it's getting easier. And it will get easier the more that I do it.

Don't we all wished it worked like this? I know I do. :) 


What are your tricks for getting back in shape after taking a long time off? Does it get easier, not the weight getting off part, but the getting back to that mindset?

Ok. I'll talk to you later!

xo, Steph


0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...