homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Monday, April 9, 2012

MIA. She's a cool singer or whatever...

I'm ALIVE! I've been super MIA over the past few weeks. Its crazy how life can get crazy. I'm working 2 jobs, going to the gym 6 days a week and part of the planning team for PodCamp (which is this weekend and you should totally come) (Wink... ;) Wink... ;) I still need volunteers). Which I'm not complaining at all. Being busy is great. Its fun. It's just BUSY and at times Overwhelming. So forgive me for my neglect over the past 3 weeks. I'll be back to breathing after the weekend. :) And I've got a fun review and giveaway planned for this week. Yay! So get ready. On Wednesday I'll be posting about one of my most favorite products from The Arnold last month.

xo,

Steph

p.s. Pickles celebrated his birthday last week. He's a big boy now and he's 2 years old. Here is his obligatory photo. I made him take it with me. He totally enjoyed it. And by totally I mean... Not at all.

0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...