homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 days of Christmas - Day 1

christmas, music, series
I have this plan. The plan is to write about 25 Christmas things over the next 25 days. I was fully intending of doing 30 days but then remembered when I was 28 days out from Christmas that maybe that wasn't going to happen. So we're going to stick with 25, and you should forget that I just told you that. HA!

Phil Wickham, music, christmas, songs for christmas
Okay, today is Music. I was recently exposed to Phil Wickham, and his Christmas album Songs for Christmas.  Its a pretty awesome album, like SUPER AWESOME!!! Currently it is the only CD sitting in my car... That's not entirely true, its the only CD sitting in my CD player that I've been listening too. Gooo Christmas!!!

Anyway... today's song is O Come O Come Emmanuel, and its amazing. I usually like that song, its not one that I would put on repeat but I like it enough. There is just something about the way it was arranged on his CD that is just amazing- keep playing it on repeat amazing. Check it out here yo! And if you like this, then check out the rest of the album and buy it on iTunes or try to find it on CD. :) P.S. It sounds really awesome when its cloudy and dark and you have loud bass in your car, not that I would know, its just what I heard... from my car.

On Spotify here: Phil Wickham – O Come O Come Emmanuel


xo,Steph

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I just found your blog and I'm totally loving it. I like your sense of humor and that you post on so many different things! 25 Days of Christmas? Yes please! New follower :) Stop by my blog sometime and say hi and follow back if you're interested.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love Phil Wickham and hadn't seen this! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah! I'll totally check out your blog. I'm a little... or a lot... random. But I guess thats just me. :) hehe...

    @Kayla Aimee isn't it awesome? I hadn't heard of him till I found this CD. Its pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...