homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh I want that for my Birthday | My birthday wish list

Guys... And gals too... Thats just how I reference a group...


Guys. My birthday is in less than 3 days. Did you hear that? Less than 3 DAYS! What!!! OMG! Usually I look forward to my birthday. To the one day that is actually about me. I know I know. I'm pretty self absorbed usually but even more so on my birthday. I actually start a countdown about 3 months before the day. Actually I usually try to wait till hubs birthday (March 31st) before I start talking about mine (too much, before I start talking about it too much). Anyway. So my 29th birthday is coming up in a few days and I've already started planning my day(s). I plan on making a 30 things to do before my 30th list but haven't gotten that far, I'm kinda a procrastinator if you haven't noticed by now. So soon I will share that with you. But for now I'm going to share my Birthday wish list, just in case my family and friend read this and want to buy me something really cool. Or because I like to say "oh I want that for my birthday" and then I never remember what it is that I wanted to spend my birthday money on, yes I still get birthday money.


1. Calista Clog - Free People 2. Nars Blush in Angelika  3. Greek Goddess Inspired Headpiece - CreativeKates via Etsy  4. Yellow Stripe Patchwork Chiffon Tank Dress 5. Golden Infinity Knot Ring - ElishaMarie via Etsy 6. Light Pink H&M Dress 7. Powder Pink H&M Ballet Flats
Aren't these things just the cutest? I think so. So *hint hint* world. :)

xo, Steph

0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...