homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I was once a Nurse... Not really

I haven't done one of these outfit posts in a while... like a whole month!!!  I'm hoping that I'll do a daily outfit post in April or May.  Probably April, so maybe a Spring Daily Outfit Post. What!! What!!  But if you want to see what I wore for the entire month of November check it out here!

Today it felt like Spring. It's strange. Our weather keeps changing. I'm not going to complain because I'd rather have 50+ degree weather over having 20 degree weather any day. But I am just hoping and praying that it wont push our winter and make it FUHREEZZIINNGGG in April and May. I might cry... in public! Anywho... I felt springy today. All I wanted to wear was my skinny jeans and flats. And my tank that looks like a Nurse's Scrubs, not the Daffy Duck kind, like the generic weird shaped kind.

I like these photos because they show how awkward I am as well as how dorky I can be. Which I think makes the perfect recipe for AWESOME. I don't actually think that but that sounds cool, right? Maybe... just a little bit?  I also like how you can see my bifocal line. I realize it makes me seem a little goofy because I'm so young and I wear bifocals but it's all cool, y'all. I'm accepting that I'm getting older with bad eyes and all. :)

Ok. So here you go. I give you... ME!!! But not in a weird pervy way.





Sweater: Target, Tank: Platos Closet, Jeans: H&M, Shoes (hidden): Payless

xo, Steph

0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...