homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Sunday, November 13, 2011

An Outfit a Day - Day 13

 Day 13- Today was filled with some crazy wind. It was insane. I was amazed at how crazy it was. Originally my plan was to try and take my photo at the Ellington Ag Center since I was already going to be there photographing my wonderful friend and her family.Well the wind was NUTSO afterwards so I opted to try and do it at home. I did it. Took me a little while. I learned that my remote has a hard time syncing to my camera when its super busy. Also, my camera had a hard time focusing because of the wind. I'm not really sure if any of this is true but I choose to believe so. :)  Anyway... I thought I'd share a few of my windy out-takes. There were more but they were mostly just out of focus. Those are quite as fun to share. 

Guess what else happened today? Today I used my freebie card for Starbucks. I love my Gold Card! Makes me so happy to get 15 stars and then get a freebie drink. I get to get whatever I want. Whatever size I want. Whatever extras I want. I decided today was the day. I'm off my program starting yesterday so I've been cheating a bit and today is kinda my last day of cheating. So I got a Venti Skinny Peppermint Mocha. Tastes so good but not as bad as it could be.  I thought it'd be nice to document that as my "accessory" in my photo. :)

Hope you all had an amazing day!



0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...