homeabout""fashiondiypr friendlylets chat

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Blog Lovins

I read a lot of blogs. I love my Google blog reader. I have it organized into subcategories. I'm not all that organized but I pretend to be... at least on there I do.  Anywho... I wanted to share a few blogs that I'm lovin and some of the blog posts that I've starred recently.


Oh Happy Day:  I'm not really sure how I found this blog. Probably through Pinterest. Cause we all know I'm addicted. I love this blog because there are always some super fun Do It Yourself-ers on there. Specifically I'm loving this blog post about how to make a Thanksgiving Alphabet Pie Topper. I don't like Pie or Thanksgiving food but I love how I versatile this could be and how I could incorporate it into my 30th birthday party theme (more on that later).

Image Courtesy of Oh Happy Day

The Paper Mama: OMG!! I can not explain how much I love this blog. It all started with my love affair with the no heat curls tutorial she showed and continued with her 50 DIY Days of Christmas projects. Loving them... All of them. So many fun projects ALL THE TIME.  Here is the No Heat Curls tutorial video she posted.

Image Courtesy of The Paper Mama

The Daybook: Eepp.... She is my Fashion Idol. Ok... Thats a bit much. I super insanely LOVE her style. She's really helped me kick it up a notch with my style... not like my style is THAT much better but its definitely helped me kinda move towards the style I want to have.  She recently had a baby and he babe is so stinkin cute.... just like her. I love this photo. Its way way adorable!

Image Courtesy of The Daybook Blog
Keiko Lynn: She is another one of my style icons. I love her style. Her radness. Her coolness. Her Everything! She definetely wears things that I know I could not get away with but she works it with some major AWESOMENESS!  I wear glasses everyday and her make-up tutorial Make-Up With or Without Glasses was so fun. Tips and tricks are a girls best friend. At least it is mine.
Image Courtesy of Keiko Lynn

M.O.V.E.: Okay... I admit it. I originally started following this blog because I love Autumn Reeser. I've loved her since the O.C. days as Taylor Townsend. So that's what drew me in but the blog posts hooked me. She's a funny chick, who write about her fab kid, her life and her how not to DIY posts. My most recent starred blog post was Fall Finds on Friday. Oh goodness. So much fun finds! Like that adorable dress she found at Crossroads. I don't even know what Crossroads is but now... now I'm looking at it and wishing I had one locally.

Image Courtesy of M.O.V.E.

Well thats all for now. Hope you check out these awesome blogs and love them as much as I do!

XOXO,
Steph

0 Lovely Notes:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Its what all the cool kids are doing... or maybe not but you should still do it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...